This Agreement is made between Raldem Ltd t/a Willy Wilcox Cottage (‘”we/us”) and the person completing the booking form and all the members of your holiday rental party (“you”) in respect of the property known as Willy Wilcox Cottage, the Quay, Polperro, Cornwall (“the Cottage”).
- You must ensure that each member of your party is fully aware of and accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement in full.
- The terms and conditions contained on our website form part of this Agreement.
- The Cottage is hired on the understanding that accommodation is for holiday use only within the terms of this booking. You may not use the Cottage for any commercial purpose without prior agreement nor sub-let it.
- If you cancel your reservation or fail to comply with the terms of this Agreement, a full refund will be issued (less a £100 administrative fee) up to 60 days prior to booking date. Thereafter the full booking cost remains payable with no refund.
- It is recommended that you arrange suitable insurance to protect yourself from the cost of cancellation and for any personal belongings you may take into the Property with you.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings and we do not offer secure storage for valuable items and money. Your vehicles and contents are left entirely at your risk.
- The balance of the holiday cost must be paid eight weeks before your arrival; otherwise we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled. On booking the Cottage, you should pay the deposit due by sending a cheque with the signed and completed Booking Form within four days. Where bookings are made for the Cottage less than eight weeks before the arrival date, payment in full is due on booking.
- If, for any reason, we have to cancel your booking, we are liable forthwith to refund to you the monies you have paid with no further liability to us.
- Unless otherwise agreed, you cannot take occupation until 3.30p.m. on the booked arrival day and departure must be by promptly by 10.00a.m. on the final day, access to parking space is required by the housekeeper in order to prepare the house for the next guests.
- You agree that the property will not be occupied by anyone who is not listed on the booking form, except by written agreement.
- We ask you to discuss the suitability of the Cottage should anyone in your party have special needs.
- We undertake to make accommodation available to you in a clean and tidy state and to maintain services and facilities in a proper workable condition. We reserve the right to alter or withdraw amenities or facilities, which have been previously advertised as being available where reasonably necessary due to repairs, maintenance, weather conditions and circumstances beyond our control. We shall make every effort to keep delay or inconvenience to an absolute minimum.
- You agree to allow us and our agents reasonable access to the Cottage.
- You agree to keep the Cottage clean and tidy and to leave it in a similar clean condition as found on your arrival and to act with all reasonable consideration for other guests and not to cause annoyance or become a nuisance or to cause excessive noise to occupants of adjoining premises.
- You undertake to inform us of any loss, breakage or damage to the Cottage and/or its contents and to reimburse us for the cost of such articles howsoever caused (reasonable wear and tear excluded).
Dogs or other pets will only be accepted by agreement at the time of booking. As a condition of this booking you warrant that your dog is well-behaved, will be controlled and will not cause damage or nuisance during the holiday. You also undertake to strictly abide by the following rules:
- Dogs must never be left alone in the Cottage;
- Dogs must not sleep on nor climb onto furniture;
- Dogs must not foul the terraces at the Cottage; and all dog waste must be collected and disposed of in and around all surrounding areas.
- You must check inside and outside for any messes or damage before leaving.
- All food and water bowls either placed in utility room or kitchen, please do not